mc.emporior.net

Click to Copy
?

Players Online

Accepted Builder Application Minebuilds

Discussion in 'Accepted applications' started by eemsplays, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eemsplays

eemsplays Builder
    Builder

Personal Info

Name- Ryan Douma

Ign (in game name): MineBuilds (Also known as eemsplays)

Time Zone: Amsterdam GMT+1

What languages can u speak: Dutch, English (Not Perfect)

Have u ever been banned/muted from the server: No

Do you have Discord and Skype: Both

Any past experience of being a Builder: Only on a few projects with my friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell us about yourself: Well, I'm Ryan and I am 17 years old. I live in The Netherlands with my parents & my girlfriend. I also like to go swimming since thats my weekly exercise.
    I'm currently following the Art & Multimedia education at the Noorderpoort (Making logo's, Videos etc.).

Why should we choose you and not someone else: Well, I think I will be a great helping hand in the Emporior team while the server is about to launch in its new form. But I will not rate myself above other people because we are all the same.

Why do you want to be a Builder: I really like to build on big projects. Also the main reason is that I have a lot of spare time right now and I don't want to look to a screen and do nothing all the time.

what is your favorite building style: Uhm. Thats a hard one. I don't really have a building style. I build what comes into my mind

For how long have you been playing on emporior? I can only remeber that prison whas about to release back then.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Builder Achievements:
    In this segment you must insert pictures of at least 3+ builds that you think that they present your building style and skill.
    [Click Here]

(If its not working use this link https://imgur.com/gBTxsmT)

2. edtwins

edtwins Moderator
    Moderator Staff Team Head Builder

Hello @eemsplays ,
    You are part of the build team!!
    Please contact me via discord or the forums site
    I will share with you all the details then
    Many regards,
    edtwins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.